POPxo.com, India’s fastest growing digital content platform for women, is looking for a Wedding Writer to join its Editorial Team.
What we're looking for:
·Must have a strong interest in the wedding industry.
·Should write clean copy without language or grammar mistakes. ·Must be able to collaborate across teams.
·Must have a good understanding of social media, graphics and selecting images.
·Good researching skills and the ability to work independently.
·Must be self-motivated and able to meet tight daily deadlines
·Bachelor’s degree (preferably in English, journalism, or communications)
The candidate must have at least 2-4 years of experience in the same field.
- Ideate, write and edit daily articles for POPxo with a strong focus on wedding (inspirations, real brides, celebrities) but also be willing to contribute across sections.
- Create a strong monthly content calendar for the wedding section based on events, trends, SEO guidelines and other requirements.
- Besides a strong interest, the candidate needs to be immersed in current online publishing trends and social media innovations—in India and globally—and be eager to pitch and execute ideas across platforms.
- Be able to see a story from start to end, from writing and image research, cropping images and uploading the article on the content management system, editing, and finally, promoting the story on social media channels.
- Represent the company at relevant events and maintain relationships with the key brands, PRs and experts in the wedding industry.
- Be comfortable in managing social media, including Instagram and Facebook, at in-house and press events.