We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with 3+ years of experience responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end, optimizing costs incurred by the servers and services. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Task would include
1) Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
2) Integration of data storage solutions
3) Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
4) Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
5) Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
1) Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Sidekiq
2) Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
3) Experience with AWS services like EC2, Lambda, Elasticache, SNS etc.
4) Understanding of Elasticsearch, fundamental design principles behind a scalable application, OOP
5) Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
6) A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
7) Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
8) create database schemas that represent and support business processes
9) implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
10) Proficient understanding of Git
11) Interest in Scalable systems, Data Engineering, and DevOps is a plus