Job Responsibilities :-
- The incumbent will be responsible to manage and lead the sales
efforts in the marketplace, drive business development opportunities
with a view to grow and become one of the preferred partner for all
advertisers for their branded content requirement.
-Sell creative media and branded content campaigns to top industry
-Formulate and orchestrate the sales strategy through appropriate
understanding of branded content, digital content marketing trends,
understanding of the brand objectives, category understanding,
pricing and other strategic levers
- Consistently meet revenue targets for the regaion in conjunction
with the business plan, build sales strategy to increase revenues and
- Enable decision making that is driven by analytical thinking and
backed by strong processes while retaining the much essential art of
sales (front line thinking approach)
- Engage with key clients (top brand advertisers) and introduce new
client categories and open doors for the sales teams to engage with
the clients. Build a robust sales pipeline.
- Evaluate the market position of competition and strengthen our
- To keep track of all latest content trends across platforms,
advancement in tech and innovations in content production, best
practices in branded content, content & digital marketing by actively
reading and participating in forms and industry events.
- Formulate the sales strategy closely with the leadership team. (in
terms of geographic coverage for the regional market, industry,
target clients & sales mix and any other special focus areas)
- Accurately track and forecast sales using an analytical approach.
- Innovate in sales process, tools & techniques to deploy 'best in class'
sales practices to sustain high levels of revenue growth
- Deploy outreach strategy to build active sales pipeline
- Optimize sales costs via innovative sales techniques to achieve
bottom line results
- Drive the overall regional sales process i.e Identify-Pitch-Acquire-
Convert- Retention-Account Mining.
Review sales performance, provide guidance to the team to achieve
individual and overall targets
-Account / Client management
- Identify , build and manage key accounts/ critical advertisers
- Develop & deploy client retention mechanisms by driving client
engagement with special focus on key clients.
- Deploy on-going strategies for Account mining with an objective to
up-sell and cross sell within the client organisation.
- Proactively service clients and help in resolving issues
Pitch development & presentation
- Understanding the brand brief / brand key challenges appropriately
and de-briefing the creative team accordingly.
- Brainstorming with the creative team to develop creative solutions
for the brands based on their key challenges and overall brand
- Working with the digital marketing lead and the team, media team
and consolidating the pitch presentation for the client. To work
closely with the media and content marketing teams to deliver
the integrated brand campaigns
-Manage proposal development through all applicable phases -
idealization, vetting, budgeting, presenting & negotiating.
- Actively participate in various meetings (Team, inter-departmental),
as well as client meetings or presentations, as needed.
-Depending on the nature of the client and the brief you may also
need to develop ideas independently.
You need to have :
- 2-3 years + experience in media marketing and management,
business development and branded content business preferably
working in a large agency/publisher.
- Content creation with Advertiser Funded programmes
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales and revenue target as set by
- Deep understanding of the digital media and offline media
landscape, effective sales skills and negotiation techniques and
strong communication skills.
- Expertise in formulating & directing Content strategies to promote
products and services; steering marketing investment towards
delivering business results for client’s
- Ability to develop large branded content programs and campaigns
- Understanding of production planning, shoot, post-production and
- Expert in and passionate about all things digital. Understanding of
digital marketing, social specifically online video
- Existing client and agency relationships is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills - positive attitude & a team player. Self-
starter who can cope in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and proactive multi-tasker with the ability to work on
multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication & presentation and skills in order to pitch
ideas to clients and also interact with the creative and production
-Understanding of video content production space will be a plus.