POPxo is looking for an inquisitive data analyst to join the Product team, helping us to improve growth, engagement and retention for our iOS and Android apps.
You could be a great fit for this role if:
- You have an inquisitive mind and you like using data to find hidden truths
- You have 1-2 years experience working in an analytical role
- You’re skilled at running complicated SQL queries - aggregating, pivoting and segmenting large data sets
- You have a strong grasp of statistics and uncertainty
- You can prioritise your time based on what matters to the business. You know the difference between what’s merely interesting vs what’s interesting and useful
- Knowledge of software analytics concepts (e.g. behavioural cohorts) is a big plus
What you’d be doing:
- Helping us solve difficult and important product questions, for example: what content should we show our users and when, how do we optimise our onboarding experience etc.
- Turning common queries into beautiful visual reports using Google Data Studio
- Running A/B tests for UX and Product improvements, documenting outcomes and making recommendations
- Working with the engineering team to structure data that we capture in a way that’s efficient for analysis
Not sure whether POPxo is the right place for you? Take a peek inside our company with the 5 reasons you should join us today!